Hello wonderful people, this blog will be where I will be doing the majority of my political ranting from now on.
I am attempting to refine my FaceBook page as I am:
1) Getting too old to just spew whatever all over poor and unsuspecting friends and family on FaceBook who thought they were simply going to get access to family photos and hear how vacations and trips go.
2) In the process of becoming a 'Preachers Husband', which means my actions, speech and behavior in such a shared and accessible space could vary likely damage not only her career, but her relationship with the youth that she will be pastoring.
Don't worry, I will link THIS blog on my FB wall when I have something juicy to say politically, and it will be at one's own discretion if they will leave the comforts of FB to read a lame ol' blog, something most people have forgotten about along with their Live Journal accounts :)
I hope this makes sense, and happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment